Call For A FREE Consultation call1-888-808-2348 Member Login

Routine: Important Part of Achieving Goals

Routine: Important Part of Achieving Goals

Long sunny summer days make it easy to get out of bed for your morning workout or run, but the days are getting shorter and colder, making those last few minutes under the covers more appealing.

The key to remaining active lies in embracing a routine and setting achievable goals. Here are some simple steps that will help start or boost your healthy lifestyle.

1. Set GOALS! Yes, you’ve heard it before, but actually taking some time to sit down with a pen and paper can help with the self-motivation. Start with short terms goals that you can accomplish in 4 to 6 weeks. Your goals can be specific to fitness, nutrition, or life in general. Start with three and “get er’ done!!!” The feeling of accomplishment you’ll experience will give you renewed confidence and help you continue to set, and crush your goals.

2. Create a Habit. Set a specific time each day to go to the gym, run with a friend, or meet your personal trainer and DON’T CANCEL! All you have to do is show up and the rest is history.

3. Make it FUN! Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean saying no to television, chocolate, or social events. Live your life by incorporating every element. Many people believe weight management/loss is 80% nutrition, 20% exercise, so why not apply that philosophy to your lifestyle and indulge yourself 20% of the time, while eating healthily the other 80%.

Follow these simple tips in the coming months and see how your life changes!

No Comments
Add Comment